Ladies and gentlemen,
we, the Ait Ourir Children’s Peace Council, have convened for the first time on August 19th 2013. We developed, discussed and adopted the following resolution:
The Ait Ourir Children’s Peace Council Declaration
1. First, we have discussed:
Here are our thoughts: We cannot live together without peace Peace brings happiness.
Without peace there will be no life And here is the Audioversion of our discussion why peace is important.
2. Next, we discussed:
WHERE DO WARS COME FROM?
if there is no peace, that is why there is war
if there is no understanding amongst people people
start fighting and hate each other
because people are different,
they start fighting
And here is our Audio: “how can we Stop the wars?”
3. Finally, we discussed:
WHERE DOES PEACE COME FROM? HOW CAN WE MAKE PEACE?Т
- We should be peaceful, not fighting and understand each other
- to break up the fight
- tolerance, to be more tolerant towards each other
- to understand each other
- understanding between, cities, countries, races
- communication among cultures, discover each other!
- to help people in trouble
- equality, rich people should be equal to poor people
- rich people should help poor people
We adopted this resolutionТ unanimously, This means that everybody voted for it, no voices against it, no absent voices.
We call upon all of you to share our resolution, to support our initiative and to exchange ideas how we can work for Peace – together.
Salam aleikum. May Peace be with you. Friede sei mit euch.
And here comes our audio “How can we stop the wars?”